Plant
You reap what you sow.
I believe that, i've been seeding quite a few plants in my heart. I know eventually they'll grow and become fruits.
Honestly, I dont even like the job I had, so I'll just quit. Not interested in going to an office every day for 2 months or more. I just dont like the job. Only thing left is to actually study.To really get into it. Right now I need the strength to believe I will make it, cause there's not much else I can do. Dont want to go back to where I was a month ago.
I pray to God to give me strength, discipline and everything I need to achieve what he has prepared for me. I also pray to have clarity and peace of mind, to be able to see the path and follow it through.
So, be it planting real seeds (which I intend to) or just spiritual ones, I want to work the land and sow love, lots of love.
Because, ultimately, it's all I need.
Comments
Post a Comment