Heart Chakra- Third eye Chakra
After a session of yoga dedicated to the heart chakra i just found I resonated with a couple of affirmations.
They all had to do with my ability to heal, to feel compassion for myself and others and to be able to forgive and be forgiven.
I cried on each one of them.
Because I dont really work from compassion to everyone, especially those closest to me, lately.
I am not even sure I have felt so much more compassion- wait- my other self, the little girl, says 'yes' , i have been gentler to myself lately. To others? Maybe...or maybe not.
Truth be told, the healing part scares me the most, I actually wonder, am I ever going to heal? And I think it's a powerful question that goes beyond my ability to feel joy spontaniously...I believe it touches God's door and my intuition and my heart and the universe all at once. Will I?
About forgiving and being able to forgive, well, after mom literally asked me to let go and forgive everything...I must say no im not ready to forgive her and dad just yet.
And okay, people can die..but i dont even know what im doing right now i just get the sense that i must feel everything I feel and let it pass while watching it in order to let go. And if I feel I must feel lonely for a while, then so be it. If I feel I must feel joy, so be it. I am redescovering many things about myself, how it manifests- emotions and feelings. How to nourish myself, how to ask for help and how to sow, day by day, what I -someday- will reap.
Comments
Post a Comment